There is a default alarm clock in me, whereby I'll wake up at 7.45am-8am automatically - be it due to work or not, every single day recently.
Maybe I'm just too used to waking up at nearing 8am for morning swim and work, or maybe it's just the university thing that keeps bothering me.
Anyway, I did not make it to NUS Business.
I was disappointed initially (like DUH), but I was glad that I snapped out of it rather quickly.
... Please allow me to whine for a while, thank you...
Sigh, why the hell must I screw up my own interview.
I think I didn't portray myself well enough; I took things too casually and I appeared to be goofing around and not serious and not professional and all.
And of course, the 50 general knowledge MCQs (needed to be done in 10 min) played a part in ruining my chances as well.
I guess it's time for some self-evaluation.
Now I've accepted NTU Math & Econ but I've appealed for NTU Econ 'cause I really think that the Math syllabus is a killer.
I am gonna appeal for NUS Business (yet again) too, but I do know that the chances are really really slim.
Wish me luck on the NTU's appeal as I don't wanna be stuck in NTU Math & Econ.
Though The One Above has given me many great things in my life, he has taken some away from me as well.
Hmm, but I guess one can't have the best of both worlds, can he?
Like though work is rather sh*t, (have to call almost non-stop for 6 hours and gotta do OT most of the time to meet quota, and tolerate some office politics crap) I'm really very glad to have a bunch of supportive and wonderful colleagues, whom I feel like I've known for eons for we always have never-ending topics to talk about and won't feel sick even if we see each other for 4 or 5 or 6 days in a week.
They are seriously my greatest takeway from this job man.
Also, like though I didn't get into the course I desired, I'm really very glad to have friends out there for me, listening to my opinions, analysing every courses I proposed with me, giving me sound advices and even helping me with my appeal reason.
I really can't thank them enough.
It is truly a blessing to know that I'm not out there fighting alone.
(Oh man, this felt like a dream man. Haha.)
Hmm really hope that we can keep this bond going on and on and on and on. (: (: (:
A note to self: I think I better stop all the gossiping as I feel that bad karma is gonna hit on me real hard. Must advise them to stop soon as well. Lol.
Sometimes I wonder if I have split personality.
Is it because of the people I be with that I acted in this way, or because that is the real me?
Which is which, I don't really know, tell me.
"Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen"
It's 1st of June next Monday.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MINSHAN! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment