Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sigh, I've lost the "feel" to blog recently.
No inspiration, nothing; only more blockages and incoherence.

Anyway, a piece of good news (for myself)!
I'll be going for NUS biz discretionary interview this coming Thursday, with Limin!
She made me change my interview timing from Friday to Thursday! Lol.
Oops, no la, I'm accusing her la.
We feel more "secure" going together and all, so I called NUS up and changed the timing lor.
Hope everything will turn out fine for both of us and best if it'll be like Liping's case - she got accepted ON THE SPOT (by FOS); so omg can!!
Don't think I'll be going to NTU's Math & Econs, nor SMU's biz management, so I'm hoping this interview will work out for me. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Sigh, on a side note, I feel like chopping my hair!
My mum was like telling me how ugly I look with this long, unkempt mess on my head now!
On the other hand, some were telling me I look better this way (?!?!?!)
Argh, what is this man?!?!

I keep telling myself to bear with it for a few more months 'cause I wanna see how long hair will look on me, since I've never seen that phenomenon (hoho) in my nineteen years of my life, but I guess I'll be hitting my limit real soon.
I actually walked into a hair salon last Thursday, but fortunately (or not, I don't know), they were closed for the day.
And I really wanted to go there again today, but I do not have enough cash on hand.
Ahhhhhhh! #&$^%&$@
Pls stop me from doing anything (probably destructive) to my hair! Hmph! ):

Anyway, if I've managed to keep long hair after months and decided that it is not suitable for me, I'm so gonna try these haircuts! (: (: (:

Black-hair caucasian model: Mckey, the winner for ANTM Cycle 11 (she looked damn chio in this photo canxzxz, but still I like Analeigh more);
Blonde-hair caucasian model: Samantha, the 1st-runner up for ANTM Cycle 11 (though I dislike her in the competition, 'cause she was rather a bitch);
Asian model: Linda, the model for LRH.
I TOTALLY DIG THE HAIRCUT, ESPECIALLY THEIR FRINGES AND THE SIDEBURNS THAT ARE TUCKED IN!!!
Sigh, I think by compiling these photos, it made the situation a whole lot worse. Lol.

Rahhhhh, random rantings again.
Welcome to my boring life.

No comments: