I really wanted to sit down and blog a long one on what I did last week but the letter from NTU had just disrupted my everything.
Disappointing but not that disappointing afterall.
I don't know what the hell I'm talking about now.
It all boils down to SCHOOL vs COURSE and PASSIVE vs PROACTIVE.
What do I want exactly? I really have no answer yet.
There are too many other factors to bring into consideration.
And of course, no one can predict what will happen if I have taken this route instead of that, and that instead of this.
Maybe being detached from school life for nearing 6 months has caused my mind to lose its functions. Or maybe I have yet to be in such a dilemma, hence I am just lost for words or thoughts. Sigh.
Big decision to make, big move to take.
I need time to be alone, and yet I need advices badly now.
Hmm, if I had done that in the first place, maybe the result will be different today?
I don't know...
No comments:
Post a Comment