Sunday, April 19, 2009

Heard from this friend that her that friend has received NUS/NTU acceptance letter.
Heard from my cousin that her neighbour has gotten NTU/NUS acceptance letter.
Saw my friend's fb that he has been accepted into accountancy courses in both NUS & NTU.
Heard about this and that, that and this, but no news at my side!!!
AHHHHHHHHH! ): ): ):
After that one phonecall (miserable cos I screwed my chance up) from SMU, there is totally nothing from other unis.
I am seriously worried sick.
I don't really wanna be accepted to courses from my third choice onwards in NUS/NTU.
I don't know where will I be heading to exactly.
I don't feel good about this, like totally.
Sigh, multiply by zillionssssssssssssssss.

On a lighter note, I have been trying to enjoy my life thus far.
And I found out that I'm kinda addicted to hanging around at cq!
3 consective weeknights spent with different groups of people and it all spelt fun! (:


@YelloJello with Madgang sans Shona.

@Lunar with colleagues; the day I got home at 2am and escaped nagging from parents! (;

@YelloJello (yet again) with Soolin, Peiyu and Khaiting!

Before meeting the 3 girls at cq, met up with my sister and her friends at Chinatown $10 KTV!
It was totally impromptu cos they don't know me, and I don't know them at all.
Quite paiseh to sing and all at first, but they are all friendly people! (:
Don't really mind hanging out with some of them again, esp African (hahaha, Wensheng) who is always kana suaned by me. Hoho.
Group photos are with Ruth I think.

Huipeng, Meifang, Wenying, Jiashin, Shimin, Sis and me.

Wensheng, Ruth, Hazel, Mattew, eh-forgotten-sorry!, Zebing. Ruisong missing in the picture.

All the photos taken will be up on my fb soon la. And there is some kind of fb craze right now.
Everyone is uploading their photos, commenting and tagging like nobody's business. Lol.

Sigh, felt super guilty over this thing.
Shouldn't be happily playing outside the whole day that day man.
May those bad karma be gone. ): ): ):

Okay guess I'm off to dinner, hehehahahoho.

No comments: