Biz management interview at SMU is such a bitch! Haha.
Making me doing a 30-minute comprehension, 45-minute (GP-ish) essay and forcing me to engage actively in a 30-minute discussion all the way from 7pm till 9pm.
To make things worse, I had not had my dinner then.
After the whole thing, I felt stupid to have wasted my opportunity though.
I have been cheating myself by telling people and myself that "I will try/do my best", but obviously I didn't.
Whatever it is, this 'interview' has totally diminished my chance of getting into SMU as I sucked at my language proficiency tests and I simply refused to speak up (okay, I spoke only twice).
RAHHHH!
Never mind, just pray hard that NTU biz or NUS biz will accept me, though I know the chances are even slimmer!
Anyway I've made 2 MJ friends during the interview, Jun Jin and Rachael.
It was totally random and we even exchanged our MSN and contact numbers. (:
Dinner at Commonwealth with Peiyu and got home at 12am.
Saturday was a busy day!
Wroked from 10am-2pm.
Went to tuition at 4pm and I helped the kid to complete her school project (on MEALWORMS, eek!) till 6.30pm (the tuition was extended by an hr).
Then rushed home to have dinner then to Clarke Quay to meet Madgang at 8.30pm plus (woah, mad rush.)
After much walking and all, we finally decided on YelloJello.
I like the place and atmosphere.
I thought the live band is really cool as it is made up of a 30 odd-year-old lady and 3 very decent looking uncles (nearing 60-year-old uncle on the bass, can you imagine?!).
And we only spent like $13 each on 3 jugs or beer and alcohol! (:
Should try out the other pubs (there is this clinic pub that has wheelchairs as the customers' seats) there next time, yay.
Camwhored as usual and they are all up in FB.
Got home at 12.30am.
Only managed to catch some breath on Sunday afternoon.
Sunday morning was tuition at another kid's house then BTT evaluation at BBDC.
Missed AJC Family totally. /:
Then Monday was a slacking day as the whole day was spent by waking up, having breakfast, fb-ing, having lunch, watching Young Kindaichi videos, msn-ing a bit, watching tv, bathing, having dinner, watching tv again, then sleeping. (:
Tuesday was a tad more eventful (lol).
Started off by the same routine until 4pm, I went swimming with Dad (to prepare myself for the trilathon in Sept).
I think I did around 20 odd laps freestyle.
I'm going to go beyond this next time. (:
Then chiong-ed to wash up and all and went to Yishun to meet Angela and Joozhi to catch DMC.
Then chiong-ed to wash up and all and went to Yishun to meet Angela and Joozhi to catch DMC.
(P.S Northpoint changed quite a lot, maybe can go there and check out one day.)
The movie was enjoyable and rather hilarious except the fact that I was a bit freaked out by the death metal music thing and the way Sir Krauser screamed/roared at first.
A lot of vulgarities too.
Not a bad watch I think. (:
Alright, I think I better fly to work now.
TATA!

No comments:
Post a Comment