Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I switched on the com once again cos I thought I have some unfinished business.
But no!
There's nothing else I can do for the rest of the day except staring at the monitor and TV!
So I was left with no choice but to be here blogging and using the Internet again!
How pathetic my life is.
I think I cannot coop myself at home for so many days too.
I have been feeling hungry moments after my proper meals, which resulted in serious eating disorder!
Shit, really am gaining weight after a week of not exercising.
Must really step up on my exercise regime and RESIST TEMPTATIONS!

Anyway I realised that there is someone out there called GHIMMY as well!

And she is GHIMMY TAN somemore! OMG.


Chanced upon this person's blog when I was googling for Peiyu's (cos she refused to tell me her url and I was supposed to hunt it down by myself!).
Lol, what a small world.
But sad, my nickname is not that unique after all. Haha.

Hmm, I realised my blog is rather shallow.
Contains my incessant whining and complaining and random things I do only.
Hmm, don't know la, but I don't wanna make my blog so emo emo and reflective leh. Lol.

Partyworld with Polly and Porkchop next Wed.
Shucks, so into K these few days, hoho.

Lalala, what a random post, lalala, told you I've nothing better to do already.
Byebye world!

No comments: