Caught Paul Blart-Mall Cop yesterday night with Close Friends.
The attendance was pretty good as 10 of us turned up. Lol.
The movie was unexpectedly nice (to me)!
I thought it was just a plain comedy with no story plot and all but I was wrong!
Many laughing/funny scenes + a storyline well-blended into it = surprisingly good movie.
Enjoyed it though I thought the front part was a bit boring. (:
Hmm, was feeling nostalgic all over when I saw many SJAB photos on fb posted by Timo and Brandon sir.
Really felt happy (haha weird I know) to see juniors/seniors in neatly ironed full/first uniform, having those rows of badges on their right sleeves, wearing berrets and shoes that are being polished until you can see your reflection inside.
It feels like I was doing all these just a few months ago.
Really had many memories in SJAB.
Like when in sec 1, me doing CPR; "Help, you call for ambulance 993!" (a stupid mistake I've made). Had our 1st training camp on 3 Saturdays, organised by Hweeyen's batch, which I thought was really successful and fun. Going for and mass-ponning parades on Saturday mornings...
Like when in sec 2, my batch went for the Advanced NCO course (I still have the group photo okay!). Me joining FDC for the first time and the whole team got Merit. My batch bullying our commanders Hweeyen and Manhui every trainings (hehehehe) and we trained till late evening every training. Going for and mass-ponning parades on Saturday mornings again. Me crying on the 1st training for FAC due to low self esteem and backing out in the end (which I regretted a lot, a lot)...
Like when in sec 3, being chief coordinators with Angela, we were in charge of the entire Farewell Party, I cried whenever the planning or/and rehearsals screwed up but in the end it turned out just fine. I joined FDC and backed out in the end (again, why am I so cowardly?). Me as a commander with Evonne for the newly formed sec 1 squad. Did the opening march, where one representative from each uniform group marched out onto the field with the whole school looking at you from the grandstand, for NDP at Gombak station...
Like when in sec 4, my batch organised the Annual SJAB camp and many of us were locked in school quite a number of times and had to call the school attendant to open the gates for us. Me being the OIC for the 1st day of the camp. My batch quarrelling with the officers and seniors, which made our relationship rather strained, and it resulted in no one from our batch going for OTC (sigh... mostly sad memories in sec 4)...
And many many more la.
These are the more significant events I can remember.
Really missed trainings, esp with Hweeyen and Manhui. Sigh.
Angela is even suggesting we have our own squad training every now and then at someone's void deck.
Just put on our boots and there we go marching!
Haha, siao.. mission impossible, lol sigh.
Okay, think I've crapped a lot for this entry.No pics again! Lol. GOT! The movie poster, haha.
SMU interview for biz management on Friday!
OMG OMG!
But you know what was the first thing that went through my mind?
OMG, WHAT TO WEAR???
And not what/how to prepare myself...
Tsk tsk tsk.

No comments:
Post a Comment