Thursday, March 05, 2009

Dang. It's coming, it's finally coming.
Hopefully I will be able to survive after 2.30pm that day. Sighhhhhh.

There are so many things I wanna buy - mainly tops, jeans, pants and accessories.
Compulsive OS-ing I guess. x:
But my pay is so miserable for I work for 2 and 1/2 days only.
Will any kind soul spare me some ka'ching? Haha. No la.

There is this super comforty and gorgeous grey pants at Zara. I die, I die! (:
Shall get it once I've gotten my pay from ex-boss (it is 2 weeks due already la!) \:

Was watching Martha Steward Show on TV just now and she discussed about blogs.
I think she is right; bloggers need not engage in daily blogging, they will just blog when they find something interesting and/or inspiring to share with the rest, be it things that happened around them or just random thoughts.
Guess I will be blogging less frequently, or blog when I have the urge to do so!
But it's not like when I don't blog about my outings/gatherings with who-and-who, they don't mean anything to me.
They make up equally important memories to me, but I just prefer to keep those memories to myself, yah. (:



Dinner at Citylink Asian Kitchen yesterday night. :D

Anyway new blog song: Single Ladies by Beyonce!
The MTV is funny and some videos whereby guys (esp the justin timberlake one!) trying to dance the song!
Alright, guess that's about all for today.
Till friday! (shiversssss)

No comments: