Monday, March 09, 2009

I seriously worry for my future.
What will I do and become?

Last friday saw us, the J3s, getting our results in AJC school hall.

Seriously I think I deserve some scolding/beating/whacking/slapping, etc.
The moment I saw my results, I feel as if it was like getting a lot of A2s for my O's; I cried.
But after quite a long time, when I realised that my rank point is good enough for me to enter a local uni, I feel like slapping myself.
I mean when I cried, there are so many people trying to comfort me and stuff (which I seriously think I don't deserve it) and it turned out that I did quite okay, just maybe some subjects didn't meet my expectations.
Hmm, I guess I'm very self-centered then.
Sigh, sorry people and thanks to those who were there for me.

Alright, now the big question is which course to choose.
NUS and NTU biz are definitely out of my reach for my mediocre results, SMU fees are rather steep and I'm not interested in any engineer and science faculties.
I'm left with not much choices, yah.
And the worst thing is, I don't know what exactly I'm into, what I wanna do. Sighhhh.
Maybe I shall try to apply for biz, then communication studies (more of marketing, advertising, production side, rather than journalism, reporter), then nursing/therapy courses?

Hmm, sometimes I really don't wish for the new school term to start.
Sometimes, I feel so comfortable in my circle of friends that I do not want to meet and get to know new ones.
And sometimes, I feel so satisfied with my present life and status that I'm lazy to do anything about it.
Sigh, guess people have to just grow up and accept new things.

Okay, lunch timeeeeeeeee! (:

No comments: