Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sigh, was rather frustrated then with current job 'cause it's like you don't know if you will be working the next day till 11pm.
Long story, do not wish to elaborate.
Now, I only work on Thursdays to Saturdays.
People, pls tell me that working 3 days a week is good enough (minus the money factor) 'cause I can have more time to spend at home with myself and all.
Hmm, I'll just hang around with this arrangement for another week before results are out.
I don't even know if I can cont' to work by that time or I'll have to bury myself into books again! (CHOY...!)
Spent today's afternoon looking through all the photos inside the computer.
Memories flooding my mind, kinda enjoyed it.
Spamming of random photos, beware!
Year 2000


SPOT ME! (don't see the names first. LOL!)
I RARELY take pictures in pri and sec sch.
'Cause I just don't like to take pictures and I can't smile properly in front of camera. Lol.

Year 2003

The very year I entered Swiss (with the principal Ms Tay Lai Ling).
I was often mistaken as a guy (VERY common until I was immuned. lol) and malay (I was really tanned 'cause I had swimming lessons every weekend)

Year 2006


Year 2007


I enjoyed myself thoroughly during the Orientation.
Best OG and OGLs I had. (:


I think I look a guy in this picture. For real. Lol.
And sometimes I really hope that I was a boy (background music: if I were a boy, even just for a day~), 'cause I think I'll be quite handsome! HAHAHA! Crap.

One of the many, many retarded photos we took in Island Creamery!
Seriously, I think w/o MG and Odac, I think I'll still remain (super) camera-shy and all.
I think that was my first time taking soooooo many photos and unglam ones somemore!
So noob can. Haha.


Seen quite a few rainbows that year.
This is beautiful, by the way, there are TWO rainbows (the lighter one is the reflection I think) if you see closely. Incredible huh?

Year 2008

Close Friends in AJC!

Odac West! But mia: Vivian, Nigel and Loh. Instead, Dawn replaced them. Lol.


At Labrador Park during NYAA-Odac camp!

Don't remember me taking this picture and it kinda suddenly appeared in my photo albums. Lol.


Okay, I know I'm too big (physically and mentally) for this.

After visiting the Tourism Academy at Sentosa! I think this will be my first and last time hanging out with the same bunch of people (except wanqing).
A day well-spent with them. (:

Year 2009


These two photos were on 1st Jan 2009 at around 12am.
Glad to have spent my last moment of 2008 with them. (:

V-day 2009 was very happening for me.
Really enjoyed the night with MG! Cheers to "independent ladies!" (makes me think of Single Ladies by Beyonce. LOL.)





OMG I'm finally done. Haha.
Sorry if it makes your com lag.
Okay, off to watch TV!

No comments: