Hello world.
Telemarketing has been okay for me so far, but I got a feeling I won't survive there for long.
Though the pay is rather high, I think the satisfaction I gained from the job is decreasing day by day.
It seems like easy job: just read from script and all, but hell no.
I don't know how to explain this, all in all this job is definitely not stress-free.
(Or maybe I think too much AGAIN? Lol.)
And my throat and ear suffer at the end of the day!
But really great to have great colleagues working alongside with you.
And every lunch break makes me feel as if I am back in school, chilling out with friends after lectures or tutorials in canteen.
Hmm, maybe I shall work for another month before I try something else.
Job hopping is no good I know. :/
Odacians at Mr Chin's house yesterday! (:
I like Mr Chin's house - it's well-kept and comfortable, very suitable for a small family of 3 or 4.
So Mr Chin, faster go make 1 or 2 babies okay! Hahaha.
K with West on the coming tuesday!
Payday on tuesday (old job) and wednesday (new job)!
Valkyrie with 4e2 people on the coming saturday!
Meet-up with Xinyi and Angela on the coming saturday or sunday!
Yay, there are some much more to look forward in my life! (:
But, but results MAY BE out on 27th Feb or 6th Mar. Sighhhhhhh.
I have a real bad feeling about this, and hope that I'll be mentally prepared by then.
Okay, lunch time (imagine school bell ringing and everyone chionging to canteen, lol.)!
Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment