Finally I have the time to maintain my blog. Lol.
Work has been okay for me this work.
Mainly becos boss is still in Aussie. Hahaha.
At first I had a bad impression of my colleague due to some matters (which I think was a misunderstanding?), but I think I get along quite okay with her now.
She's quite nice to talk to, always treating me to food and tidbits but just when it comes to work..
Haha, anyway decided to resign by the end of Feb.
Honestly speaking, I feel rather reluctant (?!?!)
Maybe I really came at the wrong time during Dec, when everything and everyone in the office were in some kind of mad-house (quoted by my boss like exactly can.) that's why my impression of my job is bad bad bad.
Now it's kinda like 风平浪静? Hmm.
Whatever it is, I think I still wanna explore the Telemarketing job with Peiyu! (:
Okay I went to cut my hair today. -.-
I had not cut it since Oct '08 then and it had like finally reached the bottom of my neck, nearing shoulder area.
Then off it went. (the scissor is merciless!! lol!)
Bob head now but don't worry people, it's not as screwed as the other time!! Haha.
Buttttt it's freaking short la.
Sighhhhhhhh, kinda regretted it cos it's nearing CNY.
It's the time you'll take lots of photos with family and friends la.
Then now it's SHORT..
Just like before AJC Graduation Day 3 months ago.
I went to cut my hair and it was like short and thin and my pictures were not nice. ):
Never mind, I promise I won't cut my hair anymore till school term begins.
People, if you hear me saying I'm gonna cut my hair, please please please stop me!!!
Lol, whatever it is, GROW HAIR GROW okay!
Yay, making pineapple tarts at Grandma's tmr!
FUN!
My new working-cum-online-msn-chatting buddy, Soolin!
My after-work-always-go-her-workplace-kaypo pal, Peiyu!
Work can never be as fun w/o you guys. Hahaha.
[edit]
Went to Bugis with these 4, same people, same shopping place and same dining place (HK cafe) last Saturday. (:
And I swear my hair was longer then this before yesterday.
Boohoo. Hahaha.
[/edit]
Just a random post to keep my blog going.. Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment