Yayness! :D
Finally got the mood and time to change my blog layout.
Kinda sick of black background (which makes me look emo) and small white fonts. Haha.
Got half day off today and the Singtel guy came over to fix the new MioBox.
We have MioTV now!
But doubt we'll watch it often though. Lol.
New blog song, Your Call by Secondhand Serenade. (:
Sigh, boss is owing me nearing a month's pay. (cursing, cursing...)
Officially out of this job on 20th Feb though. (don't know if I should "Yay!" or not... Lol.)
And transportation fee is really a big big headache. ): ): ):
So much for being an "adult"...
Life revolves round work, leaving me with barely 4 hours to use the computer (For personal stuff okay! Not that I have not stared enough at it in office...) and watch TV before I turn in for the day. (complains, complains)
So do not blame me for not maintaining my blog or posting some random stuff just to make you happy (?) or writing mandane things that totally turn you off or having all words-but-no-picture posts... yada yada, you get the drift.
And I need to exercise terribly!
Arms and thighs are getting way too flabby! ): Lol.
Must go for a swim this week man.
Alright, byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment