Hello, I'm in my office now, slacking away and wishing 6pm to come. Lol.
It has been a super, super slack day for me.
Colleague Rheina applied a day off plus Boss is in Aussie.
Reached office at 9am, finished what I was supposed to do at around 12pm, went for 45 min lunch break (my LONGEST lunch break so far) and here I am blogging. Ha.
Felt guilty somewhat, getting paid for using the com to blog/window-shop/chat/anything that has nothing to do with work.
But can't blame me, there is simply nothing for me to do now. Lol.
Alright, today is the 2nd day of the new year 2009.
Yes, SECOND DAY but I feel as per normal. Haha.
I guess many feel the same as well.
2008 has been a rather bad year for me and for the world.
Many major and important things happened like US Presidency Election, Beijing Olympics, Si Chuan Earthquake (sigh), China milk powder poisoning thingy (sigh), crashing of AIG or don't-know-what-company that led to economic downturn in many other countries (sigh sigh), etc.
For me, it was nothing but exams, exams and exams.
Mugging hard for A's, mocks and exams weeks after weeks and countless sleepless nights before each A's papers.
Thanks to my family - Dad and Mum esp, who are always there telling me to relax and talk sense into me that results weren't everything and stuff, prepare tonic soup and cook delicious and healthy food (esp fish, cos they say it will aid in my memory) and all.
Thanks to my friends whom I turn to for school work and help me de-stress in school by talking crap with me during lectures and tutorials. Esp SEVENTEENOHSEVEN, the most happening class , MADGANG, ODACWEST and SWISS IN AJ, w/o you people, I think I'll just drown in the piles and piles of books. Love you all! (How I wish I could post their photos here but all the pics are at home...) And not forgetting my mugging kakis of course - Cindy, Khaiting and Hiajing! Practically met up with them during holidays to mug. All the way from Civics library to Teck Whye mac to inside PJC. It was really fun yet somehow productive. Haha, thanks! (:
Hmm, really cannot remember what happened in 2008.
But one thing for sure, it was not my year.
Down of luck, okay but towards bad results (since when it was good?!) and things weren't smooth-sailing.
So glad that it was all over and I look forward to a new start in 2009.
Alright, what about my new year resolution?
I haven't really had time to sit down and think through.
Even if I did, I'll forget about them and more than half of them will not be realised. Lol.
But I guess I only have one goal for this year, which is GET INTO A LOCAL UNIVERSITY.
Haha typical right?
And maybe to PASS MY DRIVING by end of June or something.
But I haven't even sign up for my BTT, wahaha.
Whatever.
And maybe to GO OVERSEAS with CloseFriends as discussed on the New Year night? Lol.
Shall go check out possible places now since I'm so free. LOLOLOL.
Retail therapy with my Sis on tomorrow/sunday before going to find Peiyu at Tiong Bahru.
Really need to get more tops for work. Hee.
Odac BBQ on sunday - for Mr Chin's farewell ): ): ): (Heard that Mr Ong is no longer a teacher-in-charge for Odac too. Mr Lim KW is in-charge now... oh well.)
Hmm, I really don't know what else to do in the office.
It is only 245pm now and I'm rottinggggggggg.
No comments:
Post a Comment