Monday, December 29, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

However, I feel that for this year the atmosphere is not there.
Didn't mass-send x'mas greetings at like 12mn nor receive a lot x'mas messges like the past few years. Hmm.

Maybe my boss isn't that bad afterall.
She even gave me and the other PA x'mas gifts! Lolol.
(P.S. she wanna bribe me with such things, nah, it doesn't work. Haha, no la, just kidding!)
Die, never prepare anything for her la, felt so bad. ):




Her home-made pumpkin pie and gingerbread man!
Super touched. Haha.
And the pie is really nice! Maybe I shall get the recipe from her, but I doubt I dare. :/ Haha.
Maybe she is just very demanding when it comes to work. Yes, it must be.
Hope 2009 will be a less busy year with fewer economy shocks.

Half day on Wednesday and went to family chalet at HDB Bungalow @ Pasir Ris at night.
It is super spacious, I tell you.
Totally like a bungalow minus the fact that it is only 2-storey high.


A big parking space which can accomodate 2 cars, a big garden with a wooden swing and a big open BBQ area.



3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a balcony at 2nd storey. 1 activity room, 1 kitchen and 1 super spacious living room at the 1st storey.
The kitchen is rather big as well and the picture only shows a-third of it. It has a mircowave oven and a baking oven!
Totally awesome.
BBQ-ed a while at night becos it was drizzling.
Didn't get to eat a lot of food partly becos I was having a cough plus flu plus mild sore throat. ):
Celebrated Jeff's bday (on 24th!), played cards, watched TV, took pictures and talked until 12mn plus before turning in.



Happy Sixteenth Birthday, Jefferson!

Woke up at around 9am the next day, had pancake, roti prata (super crispy!) and tea for breakfast, watched a bit of VCD then joined the rest at the playgrounds near the bungalow.
There are like more than 4 playgrounds there I think. ZOMG. Lol.
After that, more family photos, which are all inside my cousin's camera.
Most adults, the kids and Lee went home, leaving Lowell, Jefferson, Kian, me and 4 other adults in the bungalow.
We headed to Downtown East where the 4 of us went to Escape Theme Park (as we had free tickets) while the adults went to the Jackpot room.
Escape is so so boring that we sat only 3-4 rides, played a few carnival games and left after an hour or so.
It is flooded with C---a people.
They have totally corrupted the place by smoking (I totally cannot tolerate. It clearly stated that Esacpe has a non-smoking enviro, that's why it is a place for the family, the young and the old.) and not following safety precautions (I can see that the staff was very pissed becos she repeated her instructions like thrice and yet they were not following. Or maybe they cannot understand English? So sad.)
Stupid C---a people.
Sorry for being so extreme.
I just don't like those inconsiderate and think-that-they-own-the-world C---a people, not all are like this, yah.
Okay, got home at around noon and then started doing last minute x'mas cards. Lol.

On Friday, had dinner @ Seoul Garden Causeway Point with Close Friends.


It was super costly (30 bucks okay!), food is so-so and service is not very good either.
A bad choice (my bad) but the company was great as usual.
Sat with Angela, Jessica (who came unexpectedly but did not eat at all. Haha.) and Katherine.
In order to make our 30 bucks worthwhile, we had A LOT of prawns, I think 20 odd each.


Look at the number of prawns in our soup and how many we have eaten!
(FYI, that's only Kat's plateful of prawn shells!)
Left at 10pm plus with a super bloated stomach and walked all the way home with Angela. (:


Christmas gifts from Close Friends!
Thanks Cindy for the card, Belinda for the card & candy cane, Jessica for the card, chocolates & keychain from Jeju, Katherine for the bear keychain, Khaiting for the card & chocolates from Jeju & Peiyu for the DIY mug (the sunflower/sun you drawn is really very nice!), card & bookmark!



The mug from Pei! (: (: (:

Got Minshan's present for gift exchange, which is a doggie handphone holder.
And poor Kat got mine, which is filled with 3 bars of chocolates. Hahaha.

Finally done with blogging.
Aligning and re-sizing the pictures are making me crazy. Lol.
And I'm finally done with my over 200 requests for Facebook (rejecting most of them).
Sigh, don't know why so many people are into Facebook and I'm so noob at it.
Alright, 1 January 2009 is approaching, no idea what are my resolutions for the new year.
But one thing for sure is to GET INTO UNI. Lolol.
Till then!

No comments: