Oh, it's gonna be 2009 in a few hours' time.
OMG time really flies.
It practically, ZOOOOOOM, passes you w/o knowing.
I seriously don't know what to expect from myself in the coming year.
Not to mention feeling anything about tomorrow, 1st Jan 2009.
But I certainly look forward to Close Friends dinner-cum-stayover at Khaiting's later! (:
Work has been okay for this week.
Rather slack actually, especially yesterday. Teehee.
I was like some rich kid, taking cab from places to places to get documents and deliver documents. Lol.
The time I spent in office was to write Calendars for Boss, which I HAD to forge her signature and write "All The Best in 2009" w/o knowing whom I'm writing to at all. (maybe there is one becos he is a famous Mediacorp artiste, haha.)
And after which was chatting on MSN with Manhui and Wanqing. x:
But poor Rheina (my colleague).
Boss is in Aus and it's nearing 31st Dec 2008 (the closing date for don't know what Credits thing that is very crucial to the Boss to get her Top of Table and Court of Table awards).
She had to rush like crazy, work OT, late or even no lunch/dinner and got scolding from Boss cos of problems that arised, which were not within her control.
OMG and worst of all, I couldn't help. I don't know the paperwork.
I could only sit there and listen to the Boss screaming through the phone into her ears. Sigh.
Suddenly I think I shouldn't quit so soon (I was thinking of faking some reasons, like going overseas during March, thus I have to leave at the end of Feb. Not really cos the job is super, super tough, mainly becos of the distance.)
Don't know la. Shall see.
Before I go,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Have a happy 2009 ahead and stay healthy! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment