(Decided to give B&J's a miss on Sat and went for PU)
We almost got lost before we reached the Ferry Terminal as we took the bus at the wrong side.
Luckily Gek Hiang went to check with the bus driver and we alighted immediately.
Otherwise it'll turn out to be 'a day around S'pore island' or something. Lol.
The Ferry Terminal was flooded with people when we got there at around noon.
It was a weekend and the next day was a public holiday - yah, so you get the idea.

Before we set off...

On the ferry!
Rented a bike for 5 bucks and off we go!
Cycled around the West area (I always went there but never to the East!) for 4 hours and we were totally drained.
The ground was so muddy that I could make a chocolatey chocolate cake out of it.
The steep slopes and Mountain Bike Park thing were fun!
Having no PE for months, this can be a tad challenging and a great workout.
Nevertheless, it spells nothing but F-U-N!
I really admired myself (hehehehe) and whoever for surviving PU.
Go experience it yourself people!

Our mode of transportation in PU!
We were rather fascinated by this see-saw thing, which is to try out your bike skills.
But we used it on ourselves. Hahaha.
Angela and Gek Hiang trying to balance and they did! Look on the see-saw closely!

And me too! OPEN YOUR EYES BIG BIG AND LOOK CAREFULLY! Hahahaha.

Home sweet home!

The path is like so narrow that it fits the width of ONE bike wheel (or maybe a bit more) only!
Decided to 'hide' away the prom post cos I think it is super irritating to have so many pictures on my blog. Haha.
Anyway started working yesterday.
My first job as a temp promoter at the Atrium for John Little at JP, selling Christmas stuff.
Like OMG, I don't even own a Christmas tree or put up any Christmas decor at home.
The idea of Christmas for me is about having good food, good gifts (hohoho) and good time with my family or/and friends.
So when people come asking me about how the tree can be assembled, which decor is nice, whether the 100 bulbs or 140 bulbs lighting is suitable for his 5 ft tree and stuff, I will just crap my way through. (pls do not tell me boss this! lolol)
It was rather tiring as I have to stand for like more than 6 hours.
But a 'thank-you' from the customers (even after they had purchased their stuff and were walking out of the shop) really makes it more bearable.
Nevertheless, I still like my job; I like to serve people and try my best to answer their queries.
It would be so much better if I know the products inside out.
(P.S. Thanks to Peiyu and Gek Hiang who came all the way down to support. THANKS! ^^)
2 days off - today and tmr.
Only left Fri and Sat to work and I'll be unemployed again. Sigh.
I really yearn for a proper office job though. Hmm.
My quest for growing more hair on my head is still on.
But it doesn't seem to grow. Sigh sigh. La La.
And to some people, stop thinking/saying I'm anorexic or something.
It's just puberty or some hormones okay!
I EAT OKAY! I DIG FOOD OKAY!
BYE BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment