Woah, life has been hectic after A's.
Yes, more hectic than the period before A's.
Immediately on Tue, after Physics P1, Meihui, Peiyu and I went to sign up at the job agency.
Then after we got home that day, we received a call from Grace, saying that an interview is scheduled for us next Mon.
Like OMG interview? Die... Never had any experience of it.
Later that evening, met up with Cindy, Jingshi, Joozhi, Kat, Mel, Peiyu and Wensee at CCK.
Planned to watch Madagascar Escape 2 Africa.
Buttttt... It was called off suddenly and Kat, Peiyu and I were caught off gaurd. Lol.
Never mind, had a chit chat session and I got home just in time to catch Forensic Heroes. (:
Later that night, I slept at 3am only despite lying on the bed since 12am and I don't know why. (too excited that A's over? no way...)
The next day, met up with Peiyu (again. lol) to shop for formal wear for the interview.
Went to bugis, hoping to find some decent and cheap ones but to no avail.
Moved from places to places, tried on and on but we couldn't seem to find suitable ones.
Just around 5 or 6 hours of shopping wore me out completely.
Leg and back were about to break when I got home.
Totally lacked of exercise I think. -.-
Must go swimming and running soon. LOL!
Then yesterday, did Nigel's birthday card in the morning, met up with Wanqing to buy some stuff and Yihang after that before heading to Rongjie's house for Odac steamboat.
I think the turnout was pretty good.
Kudos to Rongjie who organised it anyway. (:
Sadly, I had diahrrea since afternoon (but really thanks to Nigel who bought me medicine) so I ate little.
Steamboat-ed, crapped, laughed, watched tv, celebrated Nigel's birthday (the blackout was quite cool but poor Wanqing couldn't find the birthday boy. Wahaha) and played poker (new games learnt!) until almost 11pm.
I think Odac West is going to have another poker-cum-maybe-mahjong session next Thu at Nigel's house. Yayness! (Odac West Whoosh!)
Hopefully I haven't start working by then.
Alright gonna start writing resume (I totally have no idea how to go about doing it!) today or tmr.
Anyone gurus can help me out? Lololol.
Before I go,
HAPPY BELATED NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY TO NIGEL LIM! 一大粒奶!
HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO CHEONG HWEEEEMIN! Beep!
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
i don't know. maybe i'm just being too optimistic...
sometimes my hands shiver and i feel beads of cold perspiration on them.
i also want to know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment