Hotmail is so screwed.
They shouldn't have changed the layout or what.
Or maybe the problem lies with my com? Hmm.
Tomorrow's the interview. OMG.
And I think my outfit is like so formal? (lol) Whateverrrrr.
Just let the 3 of us pass the interview so we can have moolah to spend for the rest of the holiday!
I MUST blog about my dream and let everyone know.
'cos there's a saying (I don't know where I heard it from) that if you DON'T WANT your dream to come true, you must tell someone about it.
Yes, so readers, you guys will have the honour of knowing what I dreamt about last night. -.-
Fine.
I dreamt of getting 'S' for my A'level GP paper because I failed to complete 2 pages of short-answer questions.
And also 'S' for Econs but the reason was unknown (or have I forgotten about it?).
I know I'm like 日有所思, 夜有所梦 but I also cannot control my thinking somehow right? Lol.
Hopefully reality does not equal to dreams or whatsoever.
Lalalalalala, felt so relieved.
Alright, bro's coming back from Beijing tonight.
Off to the Airporttttt! (:
letting go may seem to be the answer for all.
but to me, it is just an excuse to avoid the subject totally...
No comments:
Post a Comment