Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh crap.
I'm so not into the studying-for-physics-mcq mood.
Have been online os-ing (prom wear is such a headache -.-), watching movies, blog hopping, glue-ing my eyes on tv, reading, sleeping my time away and everything else except studying.
There're a lot of things I wanna do with a lot of people after A's has officially ended!
But but but I can't wait!! Argh!
Alright, after this back to physics okay?
Go flip some notes or past exercises la, if not I'll feel very guiltyyyy. /:

Ah, no more Avenue Q after today. ):
Wanted to catch this 'humorous, sexy and politically incorrect' puppet show one...

Bro went for Beijing today morning.
First time overseas and first time taking a plane and guess what: it's SIA (boarded the plane at Terminal 3 some more) okay!
And he paid like $0.00 cos he used his edusave.
How luckyyyyyy!
Have fun okay!
P.S He has a funny video, an impersonation of Dawn Yang (I'm going to Sydney tomrrrrow), on his blog. And I helped him to record and upload one. Lololol. Whateverrr.

Alright off I go!
2 more days to liberation!

No comments: