Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Think I can throw away my blog already la.
Haven't been updating, maintaining, bothering about it.
I think I'm just plain lazy to reply to tags. x: Sorry people!

Halfway through Sept holidays and I have not done much.
Feel that I have lots of things to catch up on but I don't know how and where to start.
The irony of mugging - You feel that there's a need to start but you just don't feel like starting.
Whatever. :p

My life is just so plain and dull, unlike the past.
Missing a lot of things yet again.
2008 is really a bad year for me, in fact for most of my family.
Dad was suspected of having nose cancer (but fortunately it was a wrong diagnose or something), mum has been complaining of leg and back aches, me having issues with my face and a ruined haircut, etc.
A lot of things happened this year - bad and only bad.
Sigh, when you're so accustomed to one kind of environment, it's really hard to change or adapt to a new one.
I really miss being a kid, the one who care less about the stares of others, the one who do not have millions of stuff to take care of, the one whose heart rules over head ...
There're like infinite things going through my mind right now.

I really envy my friends who dare and are able to express themselves on their blog.
Me, always having reservations.
I don't know what will happen if I post this on my blog? Will it backfire on me? What will others think? Did I post something wrong or something that is easily misunderstood?
I had enough encounter of those.
I think I'm just a complex person, I cannot even understand myself myself.

End A's and I'm so going to lead a hectic life with 2 jobs, working from morning to night non-stop and make myself real busy and earn k'ching like nobody's business and forget everything.
Hope for the better in 2009.

No comments: