Everyone is so into the Beijing Olympics la!
And Michael Phelps has gotten his 8th Gold this morning! So freaking OMG!
He now has >$40 million in his pocket la. o.O Totally OMG.
I think he can spend the rest of his life in his house, drinking coffee and looking at the papers everyday.
40 MILLION. WOAH.
And and and Singapore Table Tennis has gotten into the Finals!
The Gold Medal match for singles and doubles is on tonight!!! OMG.
I simply can't wait.
They've like waited for (freaking) 48 years for Singapore flag to be raised in the victory ceremony.
HALF A CENTURY CAN!
This weekend has been so eventful la, as we all witness history in the making.
Oh yah, the Jamaican guy is damn zai la.
Broke the 100m record and he was like looking around while running the remaining 50m la.
So (freaking) OMG.
ZAI.
But I think he is very very AA.
He certainly likes the camera a lot la.
Another legendary man besides Phelps.
OMG OMG OMG!
I simply love watching the Olympics!
Glued to the TV for hours and I kinda enjoy it. Lol.
Alright, shall do some work since the events broadcasted now are not really of my interest.
(PS. realised that I like to use 'freaking'. lol.)
No comments:
Post a Comment