Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Really hands down to Chem P3.
All thanks to the ingenious chemistry teachers of ajc, who set the so-freaking do-able chem paper, which brought my morale up to a higher level and made me so-freaking excited to see what are in for us for the next few days.

Pardon me for my sarcasm.
I can forsee the returning of my Chem P3 paper, with lots of blue-black on it. 惨不忍睹.
Same goes to most of the subjects bah.
1st paper for Prelims and I feel so insecure for all the subjects. BIG SIGH.
I think ever since sec4, I haven't really feel confident about any papers I've set for.
Whatever it is, like wanqing has said, don't know what beginning is going to end (oops, I really cannot remember the phrase exactly).
Yes, the cycle only has to continue for a week - go to school at 645am, sit at a particular desk in the school hall for 2 or 3 hours, scribbling for your life and poof, home sweet home.
Exactly 1 more week to go, all the b(r)e(a)st (LOL) people!

Yay, bought myself Strawberry Collon and Khong Guan lemon biscuit for lunch. How sumptuous.


Anyway, saw this magnet on the fridge.
It says, "TURN ME ON! FAN MY EGO!" o.O
I think it is pretty funny. LOL.

Sometimes, do you wonder, how well do you know of the shelther you're living in and have been living for 18 years? Like where are the photo albums kept? What type of plant is placed on the dining table? Maybe it's time to slow down the pace of your life and take a good look at people and things around you and most importantly, appreciate them.








may the pessimism be gone...

No comments: