Practically spent the whole day clearing up the mess in my room.
Now my room is so so so much neater and I can finally do my work at my desk now.
Satisfied. (:
Prelims ended on last Tuesday with Physics paper, which turned out to be not as bad as I expected.
Went to Sentosa with Odac West (full strength okay!) and Mad Gang was there as well.
So it was considered an Odac and a clique gathering for me and wanqing? Lol.
Basking in the sun, played volleyball and captain's ball for only a while (due to declining stamina! I'm serious, everyone is like dead beat after a game or two. Lol.) and threw frisbee like don't-know-what with kat, meihui & wanqing. It was nothing but fun. (:
No dipping in water or cycling or chairlift or luge this time though.
Tanning wasn't that successful but there is this little trace of 'razor-back' tan at my back.
Next time I shall try the tanning machine in a salon or something.

Credits to vivian mama!

Credits to mrs bean!
My uncle's wedding dinner was on the next day, Wednesday. Congrats!
May the newly wed have a blissful marriage!
Photos aren't out yet, or rather, haven't reach me.
Hopefully I don't look that retarded with my hairstyle. o.O
Oh yah, talking about hair (don't think otherwise la!!), I'm still indecisive or what to do.
To cut it back to my normal (spiky) hairstyle, or to continue to grow it until tie-able length.
I'm also quite excited about me having long hair cos it's like 1st time in my life. Lol.
But who knows, maybe one fine day when I feel like it, I'll just chop off my hair. Haha.
Life is so unpredictable!
My brother and I have been taking about changes recently.
Only change is constant.
Constantly changing, what a juxtaposition!
Okay, cut the many many crap.
A hilarious video - discriminating though.
Laugh people! Hahahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment