Skipped school on Friday, partly due to laziness and my (freaking) face.
Damn those rash.
I'm so paranoid that I washed my face for like 4 times in a day, looked into the mirror like every don't know how many minutes and asking my family, "Is my face better?" like >10 times in a day.
I think I care about how I looked too much. /: Bad.
(I just can't stand my (freaking) face now)
CFs are watching The Mummy today at cwp.
I could have been there with them, holding on to popcorn (maybe) and carrying 'smuggled' food in my bag, preparing to enter the cinema if not for my (freaking) face. Big sigh.
So into the Olympics mood la.
Have been hogging onto TV for don't know how many hours to catch those actions.
I did most of my holiday homework, in front to the TV.
Sigh, how I wish I was one of the spectators sitting on the grand stand.
Alright, I think I better snapped out of the Olympics mood and stop being so distracted.
Miss a lot of things.
This feeling is contradictory.
When it is still ongoing, you want to avoid it 'cause you find it boring or lengthy.
Now that you don't have to attend it, you kinda miss it.
Sometimes you can't ask for more after you have had your share.
You can't replay, rewind or stop as and when you like.
Time just washes the past records and everything.
Once it's gone, it's (kinda) forever gone.
"... those who laughed more easily, were seen to be happier ..."
Maybe I just need more dosages of it...
This is an emo post not.
(PS. Sorry for not replying to tags, cos I don't know where to start!)
No comments:
Post a Comment