Saturday, June 14, 2008

Aiyah, I think too much already la! Haha.
That wasn't for me - BodyCrafts remade my necklace exactly!
Okay, seriously I think I'm crazy to spend like $33 on a pair of earrings and a piece of necklace.
Impulsive buy? I don't know.
But I think they're really gorgeous! Lol.



Credits to i-glam and BodyCrafts.

Alright. Shall bring in some photos of our shopping trip. (;


I really love this shot! 1 "si-mud" tea, 1 "yuan yang" tea and 2 milk tea with Glass Jelly!


Chicken chop, our tea and table twelve! At HK cafe. (;


Me maximising the use of a rough paper.


khaiting, joozhi and cindy! Focus is not on them but the one who took this beautiful picture! :p


Took it in a lift, from 1st to 3rd floor then retake from 3rd to 1st floor. Damn 经典! Haha.


Conclusion of the day: THEY LOVE ME! Haha. So many random shots of me okay. o.O

Have been mugging with 姐妹 - cindy, khaiting and HIAJING! hiak hiak hiak.
Laughter and productive-ness can work hand-in-hand I guess. Lol.

Hmm that's all folks!
Study hard, Play hard!

No comments: