Monday, June 09, 2008

AHHHHHH very disappointing.
It turned out to be so different. OMG.
Money wasted? I don't know.
Can't say much 'cause I only saw that through my computer screen. OMG la.
I can literally feel my heart aching and I'm serious.
): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):

Anyway, went to Civics Library to mug.
I was alone at first.
Luckily cindy came down to accompany me and mug as well.
If not, I'll have to wait for hweeyen from 12pm plus to 5pm plus! Lol.
Nice mugging session, but I think I will just flunk Chemistry. Argh.
Starting on Physics tmr, with hiajing, cindy and maybe khaiting.
Hopefully it'll be a productive session.
"God of Physics, please help me!" hahahaha.

12 june mugging session with Mad Gang at National Library.
Am feeling lazy to go all the way to bugis. x:
But I think I will go down, for the sake of Mad Gang okay! hahahahaha.
After which, I'll be attending Odac j1s BBQ session near AJC.
Feeling lazy to go yet again. zZzZzZz
Lack of the drive to do anything now.

OMG heart is aching. OMG OMG OMG.

Hmm, noticed the lack of pictures on my blog.
I'm not a camwhore, sorry! (;
Hopefully can dig out some photos of recent outings to post online.
Sorry to bore the readers out there. Bear with it okay.

Heart is REALLY aching. ): ): ):











bad omen?

No comments: