HOHOHO.
Hell was over unofficially yesterday. (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
But I was rather disappointed with my performance.
But I was rather disappointed with my performance.
Math was a big disappointment; I thought I could have done better. /:
Econs was hopeless; wrote only 1 pg for a 25 mark essay a month ago and case study was no better.
Chemistry was okay, I hope.
Gonna fail flat for Physics. (Buck up lah, TSG!)
This sums up my one-week ordeal.
Went shopping with my sis yesterday afternoon and got pretty tops from Cotton On. *grins*
Dropped dead when I got home at night.
And had a nice and good sleep last night at last. (:
I feel like going to the beach.
Had been eons since I was that close to nature.
(Don't really feel down-to-earth lately. Lol.)
Random 1:
Hia Jing enjoying his apple juice, while holding on to the Kungfu Panda Po he got from the HAPPy MEAL he bought. Tsk tsk tsk. Grow up! Hahahaha.
Random 2:
Gifts from Sherry from Japan! So nice and sweet of her to think of me (okay, and Mad Gang) while in Japan! (:
Get Smart with a few of the Close Friends this coming Wednesday if nothing goes wrong.
Hmmm think I've been neglecting my seventeenoseven classmates lately.
Missed Mad Gang mugging outing, skipped the mini class outing and went out with my sis instead of celebrating the 'post-MYE' with the class.
Felt quite bad, but I promise I'll make that up!
Alright, time to watch 27 Dresses, What happens in Vegas and Made of Honor.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Oh yah, and consolidate Odac Accounts by tomorrow.
Tata!
Not forgetting...
Happy Belated Birthday PEIPEI! (Though I did msged her yesterday already)
You are legally eighteen, woman!


No comments:
Post a Comment