2 weeks have past.
2 more weeks to MYE! ): ): ):
Boos and more boos.
I really got a bad bad bad feeling that I will flunk my MYE and I am serious.
My preparation speed is like 1 subject 1 week? And I believe I didn't really do a lot. x:
Felt so like last year - rank points of E-I-G-H-T for MYE.
Yes, bloody eight.
Scary.
Okay apart from that, yesterday was a day-out with cindy, joozhi and khaiting!
Went shopping at Bugis.
Fruitful and fun-filled.
Shop, lunch at HK cafe, shop, shop, shop, dinner (cindy and joozhi went home), shop.
(P.S. pictures later!)
Was feeling energetic even when I laid on my bed! (;
(P.S. wish school is as fun~)
Really look forward to CF outings!
Really enjoyed going out with CFs! Love you all girls! Haha.
Okay, minshan tagged me and I went to her blog.
And I'm supposed to do this list of questions.
1. What’s your ambition?
I don't know, sadly.
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
My friends! 'Cause I don't even have boyfrenXxZx please! Haha. No lah!
3. Who is the person you trust most?
Hmm, myself?
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Nope.
5. How many babies you want?
2 or 3 (hahahaha)
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yup! Seen like 3 or 4 last year!
7. What is your goal for this year?
Get my ass into a local university! (a must!!)
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Hmm, good question.
9. Have you broken someone’s heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?
...
10.What feeling do you love most?
Happy! Gay!
11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Haha, good question. Tall, beautiful eyes, nice character? I'll know it when the time comes...
12. Which person will you like to find out about most now?
Myself! I can't understand myself at times!
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Obviously yes.
14.Do you hate ur siblings?
Obviously no.
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Salmon? (hahaha)
16.How often do you miss your that special someone?
Who?
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Minshan. Funny, friendly, caring, thoughtful and sweet!
18. What have you done to please yourself?
Reward myself with FOOD!
19. IF time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
ALL OTHER TIME EXCEPT NOW. (jc life kinda sucks)
20. Who should do this quiz? (or this list of questions)
Anyone that is free? (lololol)
Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
Hmm lazy to list the 8 people and go tag their blogs. x:
Whoever comes to my blog and has the free time to do this may do so. Lol.
Alright, CHEM-IS-TRY here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment