Wednesday, May 28, 2008

June holiday is here.
Nothing much to rejoice about.
Have to mug hard as our MYE is straight after the holiday. ):

GP and Econs Paper 2 down.
Sad case for both.
As usual, I managed to smoke through GP essay, doing the question on DRAMA. So LOL can.
As for compre, I totally gave up on summary and wrote a line or two.
DEAD.
I managed to complete question 2 but wrote like only 1 page for question 1, which was like 25m.
Very sad case cos I didn't thought of twisting the content for Protectionism for it.
DAMMIT.
So lesson learnt: Mugging hard for the content isn't everything, but application is a must-know!
Argh.

Yearning for a retail therapy, a bike and a pair of blades right now.
Wanna get a pair of customised shoes from babyheartabg!
The designs are pretty pretty!
And and and this handmade deer necklace from bodycrafts.
But it's like $26?! Oh man..
Need more time to consider. Lol.

Alright, back to Statistics!
Enjoy your holiday, people!

No comments: