Don't know what's wrong with my blog's tagboard.
Needa retry for like 3 times before my tag is being processed. ):
Computer is kind of slow as well. /:
Hmm, can I survive till my A'levels?
Or even the Mid Years, which is only like 1 month away from now?
(P.S. Other than GP and Econs P2, which are on this coming Thurs and Fri respectively.)
SHEATZ. Losing my determination and self-discipline real soon.
Was like reading 3 copies of last few days newspapers for like 30 min and I seriously don't know what the hell was I reading. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Trying hard to read but totally lost my focus.
Bad headache is back, and hopefully I do not have to rely on daily dosages of panadols like what I did in Sec 3.
That was very very terrible. ):
Exam blues, who doesn't have?
Doing things that I do not like is already such a chore to me.
What's worse is that you have to DO THEM WELL.
Ah, what is depressing entry.
Don't know how many times I'll have to open my fringe unneccessarily these few days.
Let me pass Econs okay!! At least an E!
And at least my GP essay can!!
On a lighter note, some of the class turned up to support Shona for her choir concert at Esplanade yesterday.
It was really enjoyable. (Okay, my vocab is very limited)
Good vocals, good visual appeal and good companies.
Got home at around 12am plus and fortunately, we got onto the last train.
Alright, photos next time if I have the time and mood to post them here. x:
Back to Econs Yellow book.
(P.S. Yay, finished reading through the Red book, but yah, READ through only lah.)
No comments:
Post a Comment