Thursday, May 08, 2008

Argh, it's really hard to maintain a blog, I must admit! Haha.
Alright, shall leave it to rot till the arrival of June Holidays.
Yayness!
School ends at 1245pm on Wednesday and 145pm on Friday from today onwards! (; (; (;

----------------------------

Replying to tags:

Gek Hiang: Haha. Have to get a license first. (; Hope to cya real soon!

Min Shan: Yah lor, it rained super heavily today whereas it was freaking hot the last few days. Lol. Cya soon!

Bel: Yeah, saw you! But didn't really catch up 'cause you were so late! Hahaha. Cya soon!

Yi Hang: Don't think I don't know it's you hor!!!! TU TOU! Haha.

Cindy: Haha, I'm NOT beekee okay! You bian tai bikini-wannabe! Hahahahahaha. Cya tmr!

Beepbeep: Haha, yeah. And Bridge kaki! Haha.

Man Hua: Oh nooooooooooo~ Haha. Yah lor, hweeeeeeemin you hor. Hahaha.








Hmm, should I grow some more hair on my head? Lol.

No comments: