Don't know was it my problem or what la.
After 5 minutes of logging in, the system crashed and I couldn't do anything about it.
Not that I don't wanna do my elearning okay.
Woke up at 8am yesterday and today but I wasn't fast enough to dl the coursewares.
Fortunately, I had learnt my lesson to work fast and managed to dl the remaining subjects.
SCREW AJC.ASKNLEARN!
ReTARD-learning!
We now have even more homework to work on over the weekends.
GREAT.
The technology the school uses sucks totally la.
I couldn't believe that schbuzz was that screwed up yesterday.
Anyway SEVENOHSEVEN went to Marina Square's Seoul Garden for dinner yesterday.
Mad Gang, Josephine, Darrel (surprisingly), Jason (surprisingly), Justin and Wai Hou turned up.
Really enjoyed ourselves there.
Great people, okay food (expensive) but in endless supply; what else can I expect?
Must really dedicate one post to Dumper's Club. Lol.
Okay, once I've memorised the pledge! (:
I think now I have more motivation to work even harder for my A'levels.
Argh, I should be doing elearning now!
Shit, can't resist to fiddle with other stuff online!
Till then!
独乐乐不如众乐乐, I rather have the same thing as the others.

No comments:
Post a Comment