Friday, April 11, 2008

Went to MILUBING's blog to take a look just now.
Had not been there for eons.
Glad to know that the number of supporters is still there since they won the title in 2006.

I really missed those days - sourcing for tickets to the 'live' recording of Superband, waiting for them outside Mediacorp Studio, attending all their gigs, making things for them, going for their gatherings, hoping to see them at their Shi Fu's cafe, tagging at their blog, etc.
Though I confirm-guarantee-plus-chop that they do not know me (or even if I existed), I'm really happy to be part of the MLB family and their (invisible) motivator. Lol.
Yeah, that was how a 16-year-old teen felt.

Quite sad to be distant away from them now.
Missed out a lot of things, mainly their gigs and meeting up of MLBians.
Actually I don't know was it me or what, I just can't click with some MLBians, though I went out with them for like around 5 times?
Maybe that was the main reason I didn't continue the journey with MLB.
Right or wrong decision, I don't know.

http://www.milubingmlb.blogspot.com/

The e-learning thing is so screwed up. Roarsss.

Yes or no to tmr's class gathering?
Weather: no.
Mood: depends.
Company: yes.
How?

And and and, PW results are out tmr 10am!
My first A-level paper.
(: ): (: ): (: ): (: ): (: ): (: ): (: ): (: ): (: ): (: ): (:
JIAYOU and all the best people!

I really need lots of catching up...











I don't deserve it, seriously.

No comments: