I'm here to whine about my boringgggg school life again.
@^$*%!&@*^#@
I'm so looking forward to and so not looking forward to 18th Nov.
How ironic.
Anyway it was a traumatic day for me yesterday. (Okay, only after school)
And yah, pangseh-ed kat and wanqing, SORRY!
A woman fainted in the MRT train.
There was like a loud 'thud' and the next moment, the woman was on the ground.
Think she fainted like twice?
I saw her expression on the second time.
Scary, I should say, cos her face was pratically expression-less and her eyes were like wide open.
OMG la.
Then a few guys who happened to alight at Admiralty lifted her out of the train.
I think she regained conscious after that.
So scary la.
But I felt bad cos I didn't have the moral courage to press that red button and tell the driver what had happened.
Luckily I think the driver sensed that something was wrong and delayed the time for closing the door.
Phew...
Okay, then as I walked home, I saw a dead black cat on the side of the road.
Yes, DEAD BLACK CAT.
OMG la.
It was like less than 20cm beside me la.
Scared outta my wits TTBM.
Luckily some kind-hearted people covered its face and body with newspapers, exposing its limbs only.
Else, can you imagine how gross and scary it can be?
Double shock in such a short period of time.
When I got home, I had not recover from my state of shock until like 10 min or 20 min later?
This is real okay.
My mind 'blank-ed out'.
Like I was supposed to bathe but I walked around the house instead.
Scary.
Today was in a foul mood during Odac.
Well, I mean leaving the GIs and J1s to facilitate the first-aid lessons themselves when I was supposed to be involved like supervising and making sure that things are going on smoothly?
Slacked all the way and then ran off immediately after we were officially dismissed, pangseh-ing Odac West guys, REALLY SORRY.
I know 'bad mood' is just an excuse but seriously I had no drive to do anything after so much things happened to me and around me. (not referring to the trauma)
Sian, kept disappointing people and feeling irritated when I was not supposed to feel that way.
Feeling sick of my life right now at this moment.
I feel so lousy la, suck as a person.
I need more VIWAWA-ing. Lol.
Snap out of it la, TSG. Move on!
No comments:
Post a Comment