"Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart is the only way for destiny"
Once so unfamiliar, yet so close to me now.
Remember when I was in Sec 1, I had to know and memorise this song (which I cannot remember the title, but it's by SClub 7) for a Farewell Party for some SJAB seniors who are 3 years older than us. At that time, I only knew that I had to remember the song and sing for them at that night. Period. Not much emo feelings and stuff 'cos we were so not close to our seniors then.
History repeats itself.
But now, it's so close to my heart.
I don't know what to say, really.
It's not as if we are not going to see each other again, right?
But you know "Goodbye is the hardest thing to say".
Just hope that you have found what you want and really go for it!
All the best and I'll always be there for you.
If you have encountered any problems in your new environment, I'm just a phonecall away.
不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有.
This is for the memories we had few years back - 大便三重唱, being known as 'the les pair', talking/gossiping over the phone.
Time flies and it waits for no man.
Hope we can cherish the time together now and in the future!
FRIENDS FOR LIFE okay? (:
No comments:
Post a Comment