Friday, March 07, 2008

Selection has ended and the list was released yesterday.
Congrats to the 24th Com and the 28 of you who have made it to the 25th Com!

Had this LONNNNNNNNNG conference on Monday.
It made me to start thinking, "How was I selected last year?" "Am I those KIV ones?" "What did the seniors say and think of me?"
Neither I nor the entire batch will know about anything.
Then I started to think AGAIN, "How and why am I chosen as the Treasurer?"
Seriously, till now I still think it's ridiculous. (I'm not trying to boast here or what, please)
Okay put aside that.
I know my capabilities, I know whether I am up to the job anot, I know...
But I am so freaking affected by how others perceive me, what others say about me.
The feeling really sucks when you know you actually can do it, but others are talking behind you, saying how incapable you are even before you execute; it totally tramples my self-esteem.
I am the kind of person who will remember what one say about me FOR LIFE.
Call me petty or over-sensitive or what.
I am just so vulnerable.
Till now, I still think I suck in Treasury.

That short conversion today (not about Treasury) made me doubt myself again.
What on earth am I thinking?
I am so not receptive to changes, especially in people, and yet this stupid mentality persists.
ARGH.
I must overcome this shortcoming.
People, please help me.
Don't avoid me or be afraid of telling me my faults at that point of time.

I need many many self-reflection, totally.

2 more days to NYAA Camp!
YES YES YES!
No more owing of tutorials and late nights!
YES YES YES!

No comments: