
CHINESE NEW YEAR! 新年快乐!
Wore Swiss Uniform and went back to Swiss on Eve!
Slept most of my time away during Day 1 after House-Visitng.
On Day 2, (paternal) relatives came over to my house & went over to 三叔's house to gamble. (Note that I didn't play okay! I watched TV and chewed on goodies. Lol!)
Catched CJ7 after house-visitng (mine and Wen See's) & camwhored on Day 3!
Didn't have the chance to open my Ang Baos till now. Boos.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S & FRIENDSHIP DAY!
Goodies received!
Chocolates, Lollipops, brocollis!, spongebob pouch, file, card, goodie bags, souvneirs, etc.
Haven't finish half of them till today Lol.
Thanks people!
Made cookies for some people.
Hope you guys liked it! (:
Many random things happened daily, just that I didn't have the time to blog.
And when I wanna blog about it, I couldn't remember what it was about.
Bad bad memory.
Alright, the most 'happening' thing to me recently is that i got myself a new nickname.
Well, CHICKY TAN CHEE DAN & that chicky club.
Okay, inside joke you wouldn't wanna know. Lol.
Random 1: I miss my hair to a large extent. ): Haha.
Random 2: Mr Toh rocks! Though I don't show it out at all. Lol!
Random 3: I wanna a Karaoke set!
.
.
.
Why is there comparison?
Good, Better, Best?
Bad, Worse, Worst?
And why do we have to prioritize?
I sometimes wonder, if there is no comparison, no prioritizing and of course, no opportunity cost involved, the world will be a much better place for me.
I can't go for the cars showroom with my family on Sunday. ):
And the reason is obvious.
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TAN KHAI TING!
You're legally eighteen man! (:

Below 4 points = Pessismistic.
3 points; do I always think negatively?
No comments:
Post a Comment