Countless people pass by you every single day.
Extend your arm and grab hold onto the right hand at the right time and don't let go.
I've missed mine.
Alright, that's NOT an emo statement, please.
Just a self-reflection of what I've saw on TV just now, like 20 minutes ago.
Many misunderstandings and awkward moments could have been cleared if just one party would stand up and voice out.
Certainly a brave one with a brave move.
Yay!
NYAA Camp has finally ended!
It ended with a relatively high note. (:
Those campers whom I deemed as those AP ones at the start of the camp, proved me otherwise!
Never judge a book by its cover. Hurr.
Kudos to all J2 Odacians, both teachers, O ICs, GIs and 'Backstage Warriors'! Lol.
Really gonna thank everyone, especially for Day 1 activities.
The wet weather programme was such a disastrous initially but luckily the Mass Game you guys came up with saved the day!
The GIs really learnt the ropes and on Day 3, they had become H3 facilitators. Lol.
This camp is very tiring, but I had gained a lot from it. Big time.
No more major projects for Odac - time to focus on scoring for A's! JIAYOU all!
Sadly, Ow Meow Me and Unkingly Hen are leaving us.
You guys are gonna be missed by 24th TTBM! (:
Hope you guys will remember 10th March and the time spent with 24th.
We welcome you guys with open arms at all times!
I realised that I kept pissing people off recently.
I don't know, maybe I was too stressed up? Too tired?
Maybe I talked too much, expressed myself too much.
I shall do what cancerians always do - hide into one's own shell and lie low.
Sorry for whatever crap shit I had done, really.
Family VS Friends.
Sometimes it's hard to choose.
But I guess whatever choice I've made, someone and some things had to be sacrificed.
I had gone with the fundamental instinct of a cancerian yet again - the former F.
I'm sorry yet again.
Don't know la, kept disappointing people and people kept disappointing me.
But I don't lose faith.
Humans make mistakes and we learn, that's why we grow. (:
Pig + I am the swing = aj idol?!
OMG, anticipate! o.o
如果你也听说 会不会相信我 对流言会附和 还是你知道我还是我
No comments:
Post a Comment