Friday, March 14, 2008


So much for a one-week holiday.
It's piling up, woot!

Some random and nice pictures taken during NYAA Camp receeing!

A 400m race VS evolution of man. Lol.

Odac West (with Shaam in place of Yi Hang. Lol) after NYAA Camp!


And last but not least, my all-time favourtie. (:


It was an all-day out yesterday.
Had 2-hour of Maths extra lesson in the morning, headed to Pig's house for rehearsal in the afternoon (heh) and met up with Romulus OGLs at Abhay's house in the evening.

The extra lesson was pretty much useless until towards the end of it. Yeah.
Fortunately, our rehearsal was productive; we just need many many practices together. (;
The BBQ ended rather early for wanqing, jordan, weicheng and I as we left at around 945pm.
The 4 of us (plus maybe yufei at times) were the pioneers of the BBQ! Lol.
Had fun joking around (I think since I boarded the train at je with wanqing and weicheng. Lol)and munching on the food all by ourselves! x:
Took quite a number of photos but all with weicheng and the rest. Lol.
Hopefully there'll be another gathering or smth during the June Holiday! With more OGLs attending, of course. (x

Quite an achievement for me today as I've completed Maths Revision Worksheet 6 & 7 and half of Binomial & Poisson (More of a poison can) Distribution.
Gonna work on DRP package at night and probably finish up that Maths tut (provided I know how to do la).

Now off to youtube.
Revloving Doors of Vengence Epi 29! (Missed it ytd due to BBQ)

Have a happy holiday everyone!









Things are getting on well. Hope it continues, really!

No comments: