First week of school has finally ended, and I kinda look forward to June Holiday already! :p
Die la, probably still in the "Holiday Mood". Lol.
Fortunately, I don't have much homework over the weekend, except GP Articles.
Anyway, CCA Carnival on Wednesday was fun!
Shouting "Join Odac!!!", pushing my OG people to sign up & showing Swiss people my Swiss PE shorts (i'm proud of it, okay?).
Managed to get 140+ J1s to sign up and 80+ people to turn up for the talk.
And and and sold all 100 plus drinks! (Thank you all!)
Yayness! GOOD JOB Odacians!
Hopefully the 25th Comm (soon) will continue to uphold the good name of Odac! (:
Friday had Refreshers' Course.
Went through a series of Knots & Lashings and Rock Climbing "lectures".
I declare we are 24th Odac Instructors!!! (Or isit Odac 24th Instructors?)
WOOHOO!
A pity our instructor tees were screwed up - no 'Odac' word, no logo...
So have to wait till next week, probably? Yeah.
Went to NTU for Canoe Polo yesterday!
FUN FUN FUN!
But it sure tires me out.
Luckily no hands or shoulders or back aches today. Lol.
Really like to try this sport again. (: Woot!
I am supposed to be at Sentosa or VivoCity right now, with my OG and Sahmadi.
But I didn't turn up in the end. x:
Woke up at 8am to clear articles and PAE Orientation stuff but realised I couln't finish on time.
(PS. Cos they meet at 11am at Harbour Front.)
Plus I wasn't home the whole day and returned as late as 1130pm on both Friday and Saturday.
So I decided to spend more time at home, with my room, sofa, bed, desk, tv, computer and most importantly, family. (I miss homecooked food!)
Sorry Aurelius, I'll organise another one during the Holidays.
黑色幽默
难过 是因为闷了很久
是因为想了太多
是心理起了作用
你说 苦笑常常陪着你
在一起有点勉强
该不该现在休了我
不想太多
我想一定是我听错弄错搞错
拜托 我想是你的脑袋有问题
随便说说
其实我早已经猜透看透不想多说
只是我怕眼泪撑不住
不懂 你的黑色幽默
想通 却又再考倒我
说散 你想很久了吧
我不想拆穿你
当作 是你开的玩笑
想通 却又再考倒我
说散 你想很久了吧
败给你的黑色幽默
我的认真败给黑色幽默
Woah, don't know why addicted to this song recently.
I know it's freaking outdated la.. Haha.
Kbox with Jessica, probably Angela and Katherine too, next Saturday! xp xp xp xp
Maybe we gonna go Kbox together like monthly! OMG!
Kbox craze! (:
Looking forward to this coming Wednesday - PAE Orientation Session 1!
JIAYOU everyone, especially Wan Qing and Nigel! (:
OMG, today is 13 January.
Something bad happened to my batch SJAB the same day 2006, remember? x:
A new year, a new start!
No comments:
Post a Comment