Yes, I'm so really gonna shut my big fat juicy mouth up and start cracking.
Okay, I'm being superstitious here again.
2008 will a year that is not very (okay, it's not at all) smooth-sailing for all horses.
For those who are born in 1990, your human relations will be rather bad.
So you better start working and stop talking!
宁可信其有, 不可信其无.
First day of school kinda tires me.
PE was not bad afterall, considering the fact that we jogged 5 rounds.
But damn, I'm only like 161cm. LIKE WTH?! Lol.
Shrinked like nobody's business again.
GP was okay, did peer marking for essays.
Physics was as confusing as usual and the relief teacher pratically went through the whole electricity tutorial in like 3 lessons? sighsssssssss.
Econs was okay as well 'cause I did my Data Response Qns.
But I guess I'll have a hard time due to my weak Econs foundation and poor writing skills.
Odac @ 530pm and had our 1st Refresher Course.
Did Orienteering and Map-reading till 645pm then went to JE KFC with Katherine, Mei Hui, Wan Qing and Nigel.
TIRED TIRED TIRED!
I miss those 睡到自然醒days.
Anw, glad to see that the guys in my OG are sticking together. (:
Go Aure Go!
Goodnight all!
No comments:
Post a Comment