Afterall, I didn't take 3 star assessment for I'm not prepared nor up to it I guess.
But I'll never forget the sense of accomplishment for surviving the 4-day-straight course and the companion of course.
Odac 24th, you guys really rock!
14th December was 4E2 gathering. (& HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHMADI!)
Spent like almost 45 minutes walking to Pit D45 in East Coast Park.
Stayed on for 2 hours or so only.
A pity I had family chalet the next day, if not I'll definitely stay over.
My usual clique in 4E2. (Missing: Melissa)
Well, took minimum photos and not a single group photo! Lol.
Guess they were too busy with the food.
Reached home (took the last 963 Bus) at around 12am.
Reached home (took the last 963 Bus) at around 12am.
And yah, thanks Khai Ting for the pouch & sweets you bought for us in China!
15th December - 16th December was Family (Maternal) Chalet!
This is kinda a yearly must-do thing for us. Lol.
We played for around 2 hours before getting bored out by the queues & not-so-exciting rides.
Then we went back to the chalet.
Most of them went swimming while my Sister & I played with our baby cousin! (;
BBQ @ night and shockingly, everyone didn't eat much. Lol.
Quite a lot of leftovers.
Played with lightsticks & sparklers.
A decent 'HELLO' (Hmm, maybe not?) after many failed attempts. Haha.
Family Photo! (Missing: Baby Cousin Tiong Heng)
I really appreciate my Aunt's effort to organise this get-together thing yearly.
Also to celebrate my Cousin Jefferson's birthday (24th December) as well.
Hope there'll be more to come & happy 2008 to my family! (:
19th December was SFC Xmas Celebration!
Well, I know it was kinda early but most of us could only make it then.
Had a filing dinner @ Causeway Point's Pizza Hut.
Thanks Cindy, Joo Zhi & Wen See for your cards!
Thanks Gek Hiang for your delicious hand-made sushi!
Can go see the photos @ Cindy's blog 'cause I didn't take any. x: Haha. (Free publicity, Cindy!)
Had a jolly good time with the girls at Pizza Hut and Arcade.
The Gift Exchange was the highlight of the day as usual.
Once again (Yes, 2 years in a row), I've gotten Jessica's presents.
& Wen See had gotten mine. Lol.
Thanks Jess for the hand towel and notebook!
SFC! The Uncle has shaky hands. x: (Missing: Belinda, Hui Li (who joined us after that), Mei Hui Melissa & Pei Yu)
And yah, Thanks Doris, Katherine, Khai Ting & Shona for your (mailed) cards too!
Until now, I have been chiong-ing homework faithfully & playing POKEMON RED with my Brother at home.
Haha, yes Pokemon!
Reviving my childhood here.
Hmm, cleared most of my homework except that damn GP and Econs.
Shall not talk about it.
Just got home from Woodlands Library after meeting Khai Ting and coincidentally, Hui Li.
Though I had done only a few sums, but we spent quality time together reminiscing those good-old-sec-sch days.
Really enjoyed talking to them & we even planned for a shopping trip on this coming Monday.
Probably with SFC who can make it. Yayness.
2007 has been a very fulfilling year for me.
The environment I study in & the people around me are really different this year round.
From the different events that have happened to me - me being in Odac, becoming a Treasurer, involving in class SL project (as a Treasurer), the expeditions I've been through & etc, I've grown and I want to become a better person.
Well, the most important lesson is to cherish the people and things around you.
Everything that happened is fated and I believe one will know if he or she deserves that.
You reap what you sow, you know.
And fair enough, I had gotten what I deserved and lost what I don't deserve as well.
Ironic huh? Lol.
My studies disappointed me this time but the kinships, friendships, experiences gained and a better me kinda made all sacrifices worthwhile.
Hmm, enough of those self-reflecting and emo emo stuff. Haha.
HAPPY 2008 to everyone who reads my blog!
Have a FRUITFUL YEAR ahead and study hard okay? (;
Treat others genuinely and you'll be rewarded with their true hearts.





No comments:
Post a Comment