Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Okay, as resquested by Cindy Moo, I shall post my FIRST entry of the year!

Yes, 2007 had came to an end yesterday.
And I hope you guys have had a great year.
Throw all the unhappiness away and start afresh! (:

Anyway spent my New Year's Eve's Eve and New Year's Eve with my friends.
First time counting down with friends. Lol.

On 30th December, went out with the usual Mad Gang.
Met up with Hui Min and Wan Qing at Jurong East Library in the afternoon first.
Did a few questions + a bit of Physics Mini Project + crap + jokes + laughter as usual. Lol.
Then ate at Kobayashi before heading down to City Hall to meet Sherry and Shona.
Bought chips, donuts and drinks and went to Esplanade, hoping to get a seat at the roof terrance.
But the rain had to spoil everything.
So the pignic was like a walking or finding-a-place-to-sit session. Lol.
Finally settled at some pavement (or was it drain?) outside Esplanade.
Ate + drank + chit-chatted + 自high + camwhored!


My first bottle of liquor! 4.8% alcohol. Yes, yes I'm a noob.


Happy us! Emo us. /: Lol!


The alcoholics VS The fruit juice drinker! Lol.

And yah, the whole stretch of the pathway is filled of artworks by kids below 14 years old!
Go view them @ Esplanade!
They're very nice and exquisite!

Got home at around 1130pm.

On 31st December, Hui Li, Khai Ting, Pei Yu and I went shopping @ Bugis and City Link.
I had bought a lot of stuff which includes 1 watch, 3 tops, 1 shorts and 1 jeans.
The bottoms were super worth it 'cause FOX is currently having 40% off for all bottoms!
Cool uh, but the queue for the changing rooms was super long as well. /:
Splurging on clothes & hanging out with friends are nice ways to end off a year! Lol.


Us outside a toilet @ City Link. Hui Li is quite a good camera person!

After which, I left at around 830pm and headed to East Coast to meet Odacians.
Actually I had never like the idea of counting down 'cause it's like 人挤人
Kinda makes the whole place hot and stuffy, you see.
But having it at East Coast was a rather good idea as we had our own space.
Many 23rd Comm people were there + a super senior (aka Yun Rui) + Keet, Loh, Marcus, Nigel, Rong Jie, Wan Qing, Yu Rong, Yun Lin & I.
Played games like Um Ji Ji, Indian Poker, Chucky Chucky, etc and did many stupid forfeits. Lol.
Counted down together with some random people at random time near or past 12am and saw flares shooting out of nowhere.
Had much fun but the travelling time was like ... yucky.
Left at 1am but reached home at 3am.
Fortunately, all of us who didn't stay over got onto the last trains. Haha.

Yeah, that was how I spent my last moments in 2007.
I receive 2008 with open arms and I hope 一切都会顺利for us all in this new year.
Hmm, school'll be starting tmr and I have no idea how to hand up my hw, esp GP.
Didn't touch it at all la!
But fortunately, the other subjects are more or last done.
Alright, being a good OGL is more important for now & I'll have the next weekend to clear my hw.
Okay, cya all tmr! or soon!







happy 2008 to all! Thanks for the memories.

No comments: