3 Star rocks! (:
Though I had gotten myself many many blue blacks, the experience and skills learnt made everything worthwhile!
Now I don't know if I should take the assessment on the 29th Dec.
I cannot even do a full Eskimo Roll and I certainly need more water time.
Hmm, shall see how.
And yayness!
My 2nd job (a one-day kind of job) ended yesterday.
Odacians had to reach Sengkang at 630am!
It must be hard on Odac West. Lol.
Anyway, I was in charge of giving out goodie bags with Keet.
At one point of time after the Big Walk, the situation was so chaotic as there was this huge bunch of Uncles and Aunties rushing and grabbing the bags.
Hmm, the kiasuism of Singaporeans can be rather scary and irritating.
The weather was so not nice that it rained and stopped and rained and stopped for 4 times.
So the event sorta ended at around 10am.
For the rest of the day, we just entertained ourselves with the Flying Fox, Ascending Rope, Rockwall and of course, pokercards.
At the end of the day (2pm or so), we had gotten a pay of $75, free lunch and free goodie bag.
Felt rather guilty 'cause we didn't really do anything except enjoying ourselves there. :/
Today was a productive day for me.
Did Chemistry from noon till now.
Should be able to complete TYS Qns (there're only 20 qns anw!) by today.
YAY! JIAYOU and work hard!
Hopefully can finish most of my homework (well, except GP & maybe Maths) by this week so that I can attend 4E2 gathering and family chalet more 'peacefully'. Lol.
Alright, gonna go.
Bad sore throat plus flu since Saturday.
Heal fast please! (:
Work towards your goal; never give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment