23rd Nov - Clay Target Shooting
It was my first time shooting, using a shot gun!
The experience was simply great and I would love to try it again, probably master it. Lol.
The membership is $150/year and I'll only need to pay $18 for one box of ammunition and best of all, free coaching!
Yayness! ;D
But considering the fact that I'll have to take A's next year and won't have much time for it, I may need to think twice about taking up shooting.
Netball girls and Odac girls!
A pity Vivian missed it 'cause she mixed up the dates.
Anyway, after that Cindy, Hui Li, Mei Hui, Wen See and I went to Westmall Sakae for lunch.

It was my second time eating the sushi buffet and on both occasions, I vomitted.
Seriously, I must know my limits when it comes to eating buffet. Lol.
28th Nov - Chuang Yi Comic Fair + Back to Swiss
It was a day out with Katherine.
Seems like going to Chuang Yi Comic Fair is an annually thing for Katherine and I. Lol.
This is like so OMG can!
Slam Dunk Comic @ 50% off!
Too bad at that time I wasn't prepared for this and brought like $10 to the fair?! Lol.
Gonna really save up and get them at next year's fair.
Hopefully they'll be selling them @ the same offer next year too.
This particular set is really worth collecting as there are only less than 100 copies left in S'pore.
29th Nov - Mad Gang Gathering + Mini Celebration
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
SLAMMMMMMMMMMM DUNKKKKKKKKKK!
After that, Katherine & I went back to Swiss.
It coincided with SJAB Annual Camp.
The trip back was ... ... rather disappointing and I shan't elaborate any further.
But the food and drinks we bought from the Bubble Tea Shop really made my day! (:
Have not had it for months!
Us in our favourite toilet in Swiss!
The banners for our batch! SPOT PEI YU, PLEASE! ;DDD
29th Nov - Mad Gang Gathering + Mini Celebration
Doris, Hui Min, Sherry, Shona, Wan Qing and I went to Marina Square for movies and dinner.
We went to Subway and had this real-good-deal meal.
Cold Cut Trio plus 2 Cookies plus 1 large drink @ only $4.90!
But I kinda don't like the bread very much. Lol.
Then ENCHANTED!
Rocks to the max can!
I was laughing throughout for the first half of the show.
After which, we went shopping and bought some small handphone-like accessories.
Then Doris, Sherry and I planned a surprise birthday celebration for the Nov and Dec babies.
Doris's excellent acting (of going to 's-h-i-t'), with me accompanying her (to buy the cakes) and Sherry distracting the rest, we managed to pull off a wonderful job and surprised the rest! (:
The birthday girls!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SHONA!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HUI MIN!
HAPPY (COMING) BIRTHDAY TO WAN QING!
Got home at around 11pm.
30th Nov - Asean Scholar's Orientation 07
Had fun taking photos, slacking around and attaching myself to different groups.
First time making a video for an event!
Kudos to Allister and those who helped in one way or another.
The video turned out to be pretty okay.
I seriously think that I need to have my emotions checked; I kept stressing out for minor things.
Overall the orientation turned out to be fine and Odac 24th had worked hard, especially OGLs.
GREAT JOB, people!
(P.S The photos are in my laptop, lazy to upload into my computer! Lol.)
A very busy week ahead!
3rd Dec - OGL workshop from 8am to probably evening
4th, 5th, 6th, 7th Dec - 3 Star Kayaking
All my weekdays are 'booked', thus leaving me with minimum time for my homework.
BOOOOS.
I tried to do Maths and Physics yesterday and I realised that I had lost touch with them.
A lot of question marks + a lot of time spent = work still undone.
Must really get back my homeworking momentum, else I'll never get my work done.
Alright, off to fight my homework now!









No comments:
Post a Comment