AIYO. Really feel super lazy to update my blog these few days.
Sometimes I wonder, should I close down this site for good?
Hmmmm, perhaps not.
Life has been OKAY, but certainly not a happening one.
What I do at home was eat, watch TV, watch videos, surf the net and more eating.
Not productive at all la!
Maybe other than meeting up with close friends, a bit of shopping (for expedition), writing down the homework list (there're 12 of them okay!) and treasury stuff.
Come to think of that, I have NOT been a good treasurer I must say.
Sin no. 1: SLOW in helping the members claim money.
Sin no. 2: Still quite UNCLEAR how the money should be handled.
Sin no. 3: SLOW in updating the accounts, especially for the drink's account.
I guess I must be more spontaneous and improve my attitude.
Don't disappoint people who has placed their trust onto me!
Lately, I feel that I'm not enthu towards many things.
Feeling lazy to do even a simple thing like uploading the 100+ photos into my computer.
Am I those 三分钟热度 kind of person? OMG.
I must find the passion in everything (well, almost) I once had. -fire in the eyes- :DDDD
It really suck so much to grow up.
Okay, something positive.
I've successfully learnt how to make a short video using the Windows Movie Maker.
It's rather crappy and I didn't save it. Lololol.
Yay, I can make video for the ASO thing already! -claps claps-
Anyway CLOSE FRIENDS, the X'mas exchange thing is still on!
Let's make it an annual event okay? Haha.
As usual, prepare an at least $5 present and yah, x'mas cards! Lol.
Hmm, backpack is still in a BIG mess.
Can someone please please enlighten us, tell us when to wear what, what to bring to where exactly??
Thanks!
Sometimes you wanna hide behind the shadow of others.
No comments:
Post a Comment