Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HEY CLOSE FRIENDS!

PLEASE TELL ME THE DATE WHEN YOUR OP EXAM ENDS
& THE DATES YOU CANNOT MAKE IT FOR ANY OUTING.

@ MY TAGBOARD PLSSSSSSSS!

THANKS! (:

Yay!
Finally done with my I&R.
Will be so damn glad if I can get a ME for both criterias.
After months of blood, sweat and tears (LOL), tmr will be the judgement day.
Hope everything will go well, just like all other rehearsals we had.
AJ 083, ALL THE WAY! Haha.
Good luck to those who have and have not had their OPs too!

Initially wanted to blog about this losing interest in you-know-what (or maybe not?) 'trend'.
Hmmm, but I guess I don't really have the mood nor energy to do so.
I&R has drained most of my energy awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! (BOOS.)
Whatever it is, don't give up, people!
Everything has its own high and low points.
Maybe it is now in its low point and furthermore, we are putting all our attention on OP.
This may well be the explanation for us neglecting it.
Yeah, don't think too much.

Woohoo, my eyelids are super heavy now.
My brain will be shutting off in the count of
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TILL THEN! (:

No comments: