Saturday, November 17, 2007

MOUNT . KINABALU . TRIP . IS . TODAY!


OMFG!
I can't contain my excitement and fear.
Excited 'cos this shall be my maiden flight, from Senai Airport to Kota Kinabalu.
(Okay, it only takes less than an hour from the airport to the lodging. -.-)
Fear 'cos my super lousy stamina will bring me to nowhere near the summit!
A pity that I can't bring my camera (it's spoilt!) nor handphone (I don't wanna lose a $500+ one).
So I will be depending on Keet and ZhiYan for pictures. Lol.
Alright, I'll be back on the 22nd, at around 2-3am.
So meanwhile, try not to miss me okay? Lol, no comments.
Hopefully I can be back in one good-old piece. Yeah.
Okay, before I go I shall post some pictures!
I think my blog seriously lacks in them.
Blame it on my uninteresting life and my laziness. Lol.
Yay, spamming time!

(P.S. No photoshop. The trial period was over. BOOs.)

The printing on my ODAC bag!

Sushi-Making session @ home one Saturday afternoon.

The 3rd rainbow I've seen this year! Can you see TWO rainbows?


My cute cute CUTE cousins! Lol.

Okay. Me relieving childhood memories @ granny's house.


First Blood Donation @ AJC!

CLOSE FRIENDS supporting my class's SL Project!

The Mad Gang (?) at Jurong Ice Skating! One of the many crazy outings we had.


Had dinner with family at Orchid Country Club on 13 Nov!


Pizza for lunch today afternoon! YAYness!
My siblings don't wanna me to post their pictures here. Lmao.
Whatever!
Take care all!
Cya all on >22nd Nov! (:
All shall be missed!








Good things don't necessarily mean new things.

No comments: