Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kept having flashbacks these few days.

OP-ed for the past few weeks.
Bored of doing the same things (okay, similar) over and over again.
But the rehearsals with class every time brought us closer together!
JIAYOU on wednesday everyone!

Anyway, the more I read about my horoscope, the more I feel that I am SUPER-OVER-SENSITIVE!
Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Must really change this character of mine.

Hmm, really lazy to reply to tags. Haha.
But to update Close Friends, we'll be having a BBQ/Steamboat/BBQ-cum-steamboat at someone's house!
It's in my To-Do-List okay! Lol.
I'll fix a date soon to inform you all. Yeah.
Really must catch up with you guys.

And 4E2 BBQ will be on 14th December!
Hope I can make it.

Ah! I think I'll turn blind real soon.
After all the reading of my horoscope and stuff.
http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/index.html
Go and have a better understanding of yourself in terms of your horoscope!
Highly wordy, beware!!

MinShan, if you want your horoscope stuff, I'll send you via email maybe tmr?
Yeah, and sorry to keep you waiting! Haha.

A preview of how accurate the info on that website can be:
"A certain amount of plumpness in build is typical of Cancer natives."
"In addition, she can be temperamental to a fault and sensitive in the extreme."

But definitely not this:
"Unfavourable colors: ... ... ... NONE OTHER THAN YELLOW!"

[edit] Have this sudden craving/urge for jap food!
Anyone? After OP? Haha. [/edit]

Tata!

-If only life can be as simple as ABC-

No comments: